Android: Native: 2.1.1, JS: 2.2.1
iOS: Native: 2.1.0, JS: 2.2.1
Work has been ongoing with code optimisation in preparation for adding new features.
A re-design of app appearance is also in progress.
Dual Password entry has been introduced for sign-up and forgot password.
Website Updates - New UI/UX:
Default setting have been introduced for routes. There are 3 tabs in the modal for different settings types:
- Bookable by: If set to none booking is not permitted in the app
- Skip Stops: If set to off skip stops ability will not be allowed. If set to on, drivers will be able to skip stops that won't be visited in the app.
- This is available only for managed organisations and can only be set-up by Kura.
- There is a new default alarm button located at the bottom of the modal to add one or more default alarms.
- Saving with no default alarms will disable all alarms for all routes that use default settings.
- Select trigger type for alarm type to be generated. Select the action plan that should be associated with the alarm generated. For time triggered alarms (no logon and late) enter time threshold in minutes (use minus for no logon if alarm is to be generated prior to trip scheduled start time).
- There is a new default notification button located at the bottom of the modal to add one or more default notifications.
- Saving with no default notifications will disable all notifications for all routes that use default settings.
- Trigger Type allows you to select the event type a notification can be triggered for e.g. boarding/disembarking or service is late.
- Header shows suggested text to be sent as the notification header, based on the trigger type selected. The text can be changed as required to tailor the information sent to app users.
- The message field allows templates to be inserted which are converted in to their description before sending the notification. These templates along with their description of what they do and possible requirements for their use are as follows:
Route Override Settings:
Settings for a route can be over-ridden by selecting the settings icon on a route card. The settings modal presented is the same as used for defaults. If over-rides are to be used for a route, move the slider for 'Use default settings' to off. You can then add over-rides for bookable by, skips stops, alarms and notifications and these will be applied only for the route selected. Booking T&Cs can only be applied at a default level.
Flatfile has been enabled for bulk profile upload so that profiles are created when a file is loaded. Multiple token IDs can be added for passengers if separated by a semi-colon in the coachcard no field e.g. 04AFD13AB76180;05NDD13AB76180. Files can be loaded in xlsx or csv format. Expected file headers are the same but all route assignment columns have been removed so that only profile information is required.