The following link will take you through to our easy to use step by step video instructions for making a booking:
The 5 simple steps for making a booking are also detailed below:
Bookings are created and amended by selecting the Manage Booking tab at the bottom of the screen
1. Select the passenger for whom you wish to make bookings
2. Select the desired route. Please note that trips are generally for one direction of travel so returns will need to be booked separately.
3. Select the stop where you want the passenger to board. This can be done from the list of stop names or from the route map by choosing select by map and clicking on the stop number
Confirm your selection in the popup window which appears
Now select the stop where you want the passenger to disembark and select NEXT
4. Select the dates for when you wish to book trips. You can book for all available dates,( a whole academic year for example, where school holidays are automatically excluded by Kura), or a specific date range. Once the date range has been selected, choose the required days of the week.
Select the repetition of the booking if required and select any dates you wish to exclude from the schedule. Select CONFIRM
5. Kura will check for availability. If your request can be accepted your booking is held for 15 minutes and you will be asked to review and confirm the details to secure the booking.
Please note that trips are generally for one direction of travel so returns or PM journeys will need to be booked separately by repeating the above process.