- The app versions remain the same:
Android: Native: 2.1.1, JS: 2.2.1
iOS: Native: 2.1.0, JS: 2.2.1
Work has been ongoing with code optimisation in preparation for adding new features.
A re-design of the driver app is complete and is being applied for testing. Re-design of the observer app is in progress.
Website Updates - New UI/UX:
The following features have been added to the Settings menu to allow configuration for in app payments:
- Minimum Purchase Quantity - this allows an organisation to require a minimum number of trips to be booked via the app. This can be utilised for any organisation, including those that don't wish to use the payments features, to allow organisations to prevent adhoc bookings.
- Tax - an organisation can enter a tax percentage to be applied to any bookings made via the app.
- Currency - currency can be configured so that payments are collected in the required currency. GBP is default and SD can be selected. Further currencies can be added in future, as required.
- Zone Pricing - this allows users to configure up to 51 zones. A gird is shown that allows users to enter a price according to zones of travel, based on boarding and disembarking zones, so that this can be used to calculate the price of travel.
Route Builder - Zones:
Once zones have been saved these can be added to a route during creation via New Route. For each routepoint added during route creation, a drop down list will be shown containing the numbers of the saved zones. You can select the zone applicable to the routepoint and this will be saved when the route is created.
View Trip - Zones:
Once a route has been created, with zones assigned to routepoints, you can view the route calendar and select a scheduled trip to View Trip details. In the View Trip page, the zone assigned to each routepoint is now shown.
Edit Trip Schedule - Zones:
If you have an existing route that doesn't yet have zones configured, or you wish to amend the zones assigned to trips, you can view the route calendar and select Edit Trip Schedule. For each routepoint a zone drop-down list will be available, where the configured zones can be selected and assigned to routepoints. When saved, these will be applied to the date range selected, so that pricing can be calculated.
Route Over-ride Rules:
Work has started on allowing over-ride rules to be assigned to individual routes. Default rules will be added and will apply to all routes, but there may be individual routes that require different bookable by status, skip stops status, alarms or notifications used, such as a route used for sports meets. Over-ride rules will allow you to change the skip stop status, bookable by status, alarms and notifications according to the route requirements.